It was a wonderful evening. I enjoyed interacting with people as they arrived and recognized a few Facebook "friends" in the audience. I was embarrassed after I finished and started to visit with people and sign books. There were a couple people I should have recognized their faces while speaking but until I heard their voices at the signing table, didn't realize who they were. I apologized and both just laughed with me.
Before I arrived home last night, Edward, already messaged me pictures of the evening's event and posted them to Facebook. A couple who attended, left a message on my Facebook page to express how much they enjoyed the evening. Their words touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes.
- Rome Mom's Spring Fling Craft and Vendor Fair at the United Delta Methodist Church on Saturday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Book Signing - Pulaski Kinneys on May 4th from Noon - 2
- "Meet & Greet" Speaking & signing - Fulton Public Library on May 13th 6 p.m.
- Mexico Public Library in May 22nd at 6:30 (this is an author's evening - so other local authors will be sharing also - come and meet local talent)
- "Meet & Greet" Speaking and signing - CNY Art Center on June 19th at 7 p.m.
Do you have a library or bookstore near you I should contact?
"Lisa, we loved hearing you talk about your book, your life, your family, your faith in Christ this evening. What I heard you say is "this makes me live". God is blessing you abundantly! Can't wait to see what He has in store for you! God's great blessings to you and your family.We also appreciated your transparency. Just wanted to add that comment. AND we're going to go to the River's End Bookstore to buy your book."
~ A couple from last night's presentation ~