"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7 NIV
- A husband willing to work overtime so I can have a reliable and beautiful car to drive
- A daughter applying all she's learned in her short eighteen years and blossoming into an amazing young woman and member of her college community
- A father who loves unconditionally and around the clock, modeling the love of Jesus without realizing it. Time with my parents, and family are always blessings I count, everyday and sometimes throughout the day
- For aunts and uncles that love me and look out for me - relationships I cherish
- For God placing a friend's name on my heart and when I send a quick text to let her know I said a little prayer. We never know when this little prayer and acknowledgement of a prayer can encourage another person. Later my friend responded with, "I needed that verse and prayer at that moment. God is good."
- For the roof over our head, food in the house, heat and running water - these are blessings not everyone can count - remember to be thankful for ALL you have, regardless of how little it might feel, there is always someone in a worse condition than me, or you
- For the ability to use my gifts to bless others
- For sleeping through the night without nightmares
- For all of you, when you take time to read the blog and let God work in your heart, this encourages me and inspires me to keep writing. Thank YOU!