Each year there are five rides in New York State to raise "posters" to help keep our children safe and bring our missing children home. The motto is "Keeping our children safer...One child at a time!" NCMEC and those associated with it...inspire me to write, to heal, to live and to share! Thank you all!
Inpiration to Write
1. YOU - my encouragers, supporters and prayer partners
2. My Community - orange ribbons of remembrance
3. Missing Person's Flyers - fading in the window, nearly 17 years later
4. Governmental Support
5. My daughter and her encouragement
6. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
7. More tomorrow...
Yesterday's Writing Accomplishment: Received one of my critiques of chapter 7 back - made corrections and edited. Stopped at the PO to mail a few things out to some of those inspiring me with my writing
Today's Writing Goal: Continue with chapter 8 revisions
Tomorrow's Writing Goal: Chapter 8 revisions - hope to have it done by Friday.