As for my word - "Faithful" It has come to mind multiple times yet I thought "Naw...there has to be a different word" yet this is the word the continues to reappear and speak to me.
After reading its definition and spending a little more time praying and thinking - sometimes I "think" to much. So today I will be "faithful" in listening to God's speaking. I'll blog tomorrow about ways I can be more faithful or simply to start being faithful in some areas.
"Faithful" is defined on dictionary.com as:
. strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2. true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3. steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4. reliable, trusted, or believed.
5. adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
6. Obsolete . full of faith; believing.
noun 7. the faithful, a. the believers, esp. members of a Christian church or adherents of Islam. b. the body of loyal members of any party or group.
Have you chose your "One-Word" for 2011? Respond to the post and share. If you're not comfortable posting ~ you are welcome to email me. Lbuskewriter@aol.com