As I look at my framed writer’s cottage I can’t help but think:
· She saw this puzzle and thought of me
· She spent countless hours “putting the pieces together” praying and thinking of me
· She took time to glue and secure the puzzle to make it one unit instead of 1, 000 pieces
· She found a frame to house my cottage so it could be displayed with beauty
· She loves me enough to listen
Thank you dear friend – my first writer’s cottage is beautiful and will hang over my desk as inspiration and a reminder of God’s provision in my life. Your time, prayers, and friendship are a blessing…love you my wonderful sister-in-Christ.
"Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the LORD, saying, ‘The LORD is witness between you and me..."
1 Samuel 20:42