I'll share a few to get you started.
- I made it to the gym twice this weekend and was able to work out for more than half an hour each time
- I enjoyed lunch with a friend
- I had the opportunity to spend time with some of my favorite 2nd grade peeps - they fill my heart with such joy and inspiration
- I crossed many things off the never ending list
- I completed one sewing project and have fabric cut for the next
- We enjoyed homemade cinnamon rolls (Yummy!)
- The inspiration from lunch and time spent with the kiddos resulted in the notes and planning for another book
- I'm thankful for the goal setting we are doing at school as I set a lofty goal and look forward to the kiddos keeping me on target to accomplish my goal
- I'm thankful for each of you...have a great week!