As I think about the significance and blessing to pray for each other I have decided to list a few ways you can be praying for me when the Lord places me on your heart. When you have a quiet moment or think of me, would you pray?
- To reflect Jesus in all I think, say, and do
- For my beloved sister, Heidi M. Allen – may God be glorified through her discovery and the beginning of the next part of this journey
- For the publisher God has for Where’s Heidi? and an honest contract
- For the editor God has to work alongside me to develop Where’s Heidi? into a publisher ready copy
- To write and speak for God, not myself
- For daily quiet time to absorb the Bible and time listening
- For my family and friends to know Jesus
Know this, when the Lord places your name on my heart I pray for you. If you post or email a specific need, as the Lord places it on my heart, I WILL pray for today We don’t just do it, it is a blessing in disguise. How can we be praying for you?