One Sister's Journey...
Upon returning home Saturday afternoon I was greeted by a gigantic gift with a beautiful handmade card. I asked, “Where did this come from?” and my husband smiled, read the card and find out. Within the beautiful rose wrapping was my very first writer’s cottage. It is beautiful!
As I look at my framed writer’s cottage I can’t help but think:
· She saw this puzzle and thought of me
· She spent countless hours “putting the pieces together” praying and thinking of me
· She took time to glue and secure the puzzle to make it one unit instead of 1, 000 pieces
· She found a frame to house my cottage so it could be displayed with beauty
· She loves me enough to listen
Thank you dear friend – my first writer’s cottage is beautiful and will hang over my desk as inspiration and a reminder of God’s provision in my life. Your time, prayers, and friendship are a blessing…love you my wonderful sister-in-Christ.
"Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the LORD, saying, ‘The LORD is witness between you and me..."
1 Samuel 20:42
Lisa M Buske
P.O. Box 323
Available on Amazon.com
Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey *
When the Waves Subside: There is Hope *
Encourage Others: One Day at a Time
No More Pain: I Can Fly *
YOU are a Rainbow *
Goal Setting for a Renewed You
*Also available on Kindle*
No Photographs, for any reason, from this site may be used without written permission from Lisa M Buske. Thank you for respecting this.
Writing with Buske