One Sister's Journey...
A few things I'm thankful for on this Saturday afternoon:
* Family and Friends
* My Faith
* Food in the cupboards & Fridge
* Running water
* A roof over our heads
* A healthy child
* Gas in the cars
* The hope of our heater & fuel being installed in the next couple weeks
* The ability to type
* A wonderful women's Bible Study group
* Opportunities to share hope and encouragement
* And the list could go on...
Can you name one thing you are thankful for today?
Lisa M Buske
P.O. Box 323
Available on Amazon.com
Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey *
When the Waves Subside: There is Hope *
Encourage Others: One Day at a Time
No More Pain: I Can Fly *
YOU are a Rainbow *
Goal Setting for a Renewed You
*Also available on Kindle*
No Photographs, for any reason, from this site may be used without written permission from Lisa M Buske. Thank you for respecting this.
Writing with Buske