There are things people can do to help but it's difficult to ask without sounding too bold or self-promoting. Yet on the other hand, if I don't self-promote and share ways you can help me, then my books won't reach as many people as they can.
So today I share ways you can help me - would you share Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey and When the Waves Subside: There is Hope with your circle of family, friends, colleagues, and people? I appreciate your consideration of this.
Can you answer "yes" to any of the below questions?
*Have you read Where's Heidi? and/or When the Waves Subside?
*If you said yes - was there a Bible verse that stood out to you?
*Did you read a section and say, "Oh my gosh, I need to share this with ___"?
*Did you find yourself making notes in the sideline?
*Did you pray for the first time in years because of something you read?
*Was there a part of the book that touched you so deeply tears formed in your eyes?
*When you finished, did you have a renewed hope? Or maybe hope for the first time?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions - would you consider writing a review, tagging, posting, sharing, and recommending my book to your friends?
Please know this isn't an attempt to make a million dollars because anyone who is familiar with the publishing world knows there are less than 5% of authors who make a living off their writing.
Trust me, my hope and prayer is to share hope, healing, and the journey I traveled with others in hopes they can experience the same peace and joy.
My reach is minimal but with the help of all of you - we could touch lives of people across the the world when we work together. Here are a few ways you can help.
There are a couple ways to
utilize Amazon to share
Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey
1) Write a review on the Amazon website - I've read this is one of the BEST ways to promote a book - my goal 15 reviews by 4/30
2) Share the "Where's Heidi?" Amazon link with your friends and family. Click on the Amazon photo above for a direct link.
Ways to share Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey with your goodreads friends: (click on photo for link)
1) Post a review on goodreads
2) Add my book to your shelf: as reading, read, or going to read
3) Like my author/book page
Ways to introduce YOUR readers and followers to a new author and book:
1) Review Where's Heidi? One
Sister's Journey on your blog
2) Mention the book in your blog posts
3) Include direct links to the
author's blog and Amazon
4) Include how the book
touched you personally
Ways to use Social Media to introduce others to Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey and other great
books/authors you know:
1) Twitter: Tweet about the book as you are reading it or when you are finished, share the author's link with a message
2) Facebook: Post comments, quotes, photos, and links of the book/author randomly to your friends and family. Be sure to share why/how the book touched you personally
3) LinkedIn: Mention the book/author when posting a new message
4) Tag the author when posting a comment so he/she can comment to you and your friends - to show we are real people too
5) Post links to Amazon with your recommendation so others know where to find the book for themselves.