Keeping it Real...
Welcome! No matter how you found this, God knew you'd be here today. May you absorb the message He has for you. In 2011 I shared through my writing, today I've learned there is more to me than just writing. I have the energy and passion to share with others. Sometimes through Facebook live and others with my blog and most importantly, I've learned my passion to cook and bake is a vessel to share my writing and live presentations, while glorifying God in the process. I just needed to let go, and follow His lead.
19 Reasons to Celebrate!!
1) My parents gave me eighteen white roses and one red rose to celebrate the book's release: 18 white for the first 18 years Heidi was missing and a red rose for the 19th year - our new beginning
2) I have parents who love both their girls and they not only gave me permission but continue to provide the support necessary to make this day and book available to you
3) I have a loving husband who walks alongside me and is as excited as we are
4) I have a beautiful and talented daughter who helps with the creative aspect of keeping it fun and so it relates to all generations
5) Although today is a sad day, the 19th anniversary of Heidi's kidnapping ~ we have hope and a reason to celebrate this year. The first time in 19 years
6) Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey released at Midnight on Amazon.com
7) The River's End Bookstore, corner of West 1st Street and State Route 104 in Oswego, New York are hosting the book release and signing party at 6 p.m. tonight! Bring your friends and family!
8) My roomies from college are traveling to be with me today! Oh my gosh...
9) Some of my friends from writers' group are traveling to be here too...Sweet!
10) I am leaving the house and going in public on April 3rd...this is a HUGE step
11) My parents are also leaving the house and going in public on April 3rd...even a bigger step
12) One child saw the blank and lost look in my eyes and invited me to church...
13) Easter is about hope not tragedy
14) Rumor has it, my buddy Karen put the word out for a mini-Bishop Cunningham reunion at the book release tonight
15) My first book written, Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey released 2nd because my second book, When the Waves Subside: There is Hope debuted in February
16) I miss my sister everyday but thank to the hope, healing, and love of God...I have hope!
17) There is still a chance to reach 6,935 Facebook likes on the "Where's Heidi?" Facebook page - one like for each day Heidi has been missing.
18) People continue to pray for Heidi, our family, and our community. Thank you!
Can't make it to the book signings - click on any photo for a direct link to purchase the book now! Thank you!
Can you add one reason to this list today?
I can - 6,935 likes on the "Where's Heidi?" Facebook page!
Next blog at 10 a.m. to reveal
Lisa M Buske
P.O. Box 323
All 2017 Goals A Mother's Monday Cooking With Lisa Delta Lake Fitness Friday Guest Blogger One-Thousand Gifts Ride For Missing Children Sewing And Crocheting Speaking Thankful Thursday The River's End Bookstore Tops Tuesday Writers Wednesday
Available on Amazon.com
Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey *
When the Waves Subside: There is Hope *
Encourage Others: One Day at a Time
No More Pain: I Can Fly *
YOU are a Rainbow *
Goal Setting for a Renewed You
*Also available on Kindle*
No Photographs, for any reason, from this site may be used without written permission from Lisa M Buske. Thank you for respecting this.