19 Reasons to Celebrate!!
1) My parents gave me eighteen white roses and one red rose to celebrate the book's release: 18 white for the first 18 years Heidi was missing and a red rose for the 19th year - our new beginning
2) I have parents who love both their girls and they not only gave me permission but continue to provide the support necessary to make this day and book available to you
3) I have a loving husband who walks alongside me and is as excited as we are
4) I have a beautiful and talented daughter who helps with the creative aspect of keeping it fun and so it relates to all generations
5) Although today is a sad day, the 19th anniversary of Heidi's kidnapping ~ we have hope and a reason to celebrate this year. The first time in 19 years
6) Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey released at Midnight on Amazon.com
7) The River's End Bookstore, corner of West 1st Street and State Route 104 in Oswego, New York are hosting the book release and signing party at 6 p.m. tonight! Bring your friends and family!
8) My roomies from college are traveling to be with me today! Oh my gosh...
9) Some of my friends from writers' group are traveling to be here too...Sweet!
10) I am leaving the house and going in public on April 3rd...this is a HUGE step
11) My parents are also leaving the house and going in public on April 3rd...even a bigger step
12) One child saw the blank and lost look in my eyes and invited me to church...
13) Easter is about hope not tragedy
14) Rumor has it, my buddy Karen put the word out for a mini-Bishop Cunningham reunion at the book release tonight
15) My first book written, Where's Heidi? One Sister's Journey released 2nd because my second book, When the Waves Subside: There is Hope debuted in February
16) I miss my sister everyday but thank to the hope, healing, and love of God...I have hope!
17) There is still a chance to reach 6,935 Facebook likes on the "Where's Heidi?" Facebook page - one like for each day Heidi has been missing.
18) People continue to pray for Heidi, our family, and our community. Thank you!
Can't make it to the book signings - click on any photo for a direct link to purchase the book now! Thank you!
Can you add one reason to this list today?
I can - 6,935 likes on the "Where's Heidi?" Facebook page!
Next blog at 10 a.m. to reveal
Lisa M Buske
P.O. Box 323