She hadn't drawn the picture to make me feel bad but to encourage me - "Mom, there are people who need your book. Keep writing!" Little does she know that I hope to write a children's book and possibly a teen chapter book talking about kidnapping too, just for her. Our children are inspiring...we need to slow down long enough to recognize, appreciate and thank them for this.
Inpiration to Write
1. YOU - my encouragers, supporters and prayer partners
2. My Community - orange ribbons of remembrance
3. Missing Person's Flyers - fading in the window, nearly 17 years later
4. Governmental Support
5. My daughter and her encouragement
6. Read tomorrow's blog to find out
Yesterday's Writing Accomplishment: Worked on chapter 8
Today's Writing Goal: Continue with chapter 8 revisions
Tomorrow's Writing Goal: Chapter 8 revisions - hope to have it done by Friday.